Filene's Department Store Adaptive Reuse Project Completed
Built in 1912 and added to the National Register in 1986 the Filene's building was the last project of Chicago architect Daniel Burnham. In 2012 a team was commissioned to replicate the original details, stabilize the structure, convert the upper floors to office space, bring the building to contemporary code standards, and design an entirely new façade for the building. BCA served as the facade and historic preservation consultant on the project.
Learn more about the project here.