Ca d'Zan is a polychromatic terra cotta palazzo built in 1926 for John and Mable Ringling. John Ringling was one of the founding brothers of the circus troupe The Ringling Brothers Circus. Ca' d'Zan translates to "House of John" in Venetian dialect and is now called the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. The building is 200 feet long and encompasses 36,000 square feet.
Materials: Finishes, Terra Cotta
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Cost Estimating, Field Testing, Finishes Analysis, Inspection Services, Lab Testing, Measured Drawings, Probes, Research, Specifications, Working Drawings