Egleston Square MBTA Station
Now known as the BNN Charles J. Beard II Media Center, the Egleston Square Substation was constructed in the Spanish Revival style as a power substation for the City of Boston in 1905.
This building received a 2007 Boston Preservation Alliance Award, a 2008 Boston Preservation Alliance Award for Notable Neighborhood Preservation Efforts, and the Massachusetts Historical Commission Preservation Award in 2008.
Materials: Brick, Metal, Stone
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Working Drawings, Field Testing, Inspection Services, Specifications