New York Institute of Fine Arts
New York, New York
This 1917 limestone mansion was built as the James B. Duke mansion, and is now part of New York University. BCA has served as both the restoration and historic preservation consultant at different stages in the building's life over a ten year span. BCA created measured drawings of the interior and exterior and continues to provide historic preservation expertise as the building expands.
Related services: Working Drawings, Measured Drawings, Landmarks