Noyes House

New Canaan, Connecticut

The Noyes House was constructed in 1954 and 1955 by Eliot Noyes (1910-1977), one of five Harvard-trained architects who settled in New Canaan, Connecticut after World War II and made it a center in the development of Modern architecture. BCA completed and submitted an extensive National Register nomination for this exceptional Mid-Century Modern residence in 2009.



Related services: Research