Park Avenue Synagogue
New York, New York
The sanctuary of the Park Avenue Synagoge was designed by Walter S. Schneider of Schneider and Herter and constructed in 1926. The adjacent school and office building was originally built in 1954 as the Milton Steinberg House with an entirely stained glass façade, and was replaced in 1980 to better fit the community.
Related services: Conditions Surveys