Philadelphia 30th Street Station

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Philadelphia's 30th Street Station was designed by the Chicago architectural firm of Graham, Anderson, Probst, and White, the successor to D.H. Burnham & Company, and was constructed by the Pennsylvania Railroad between 1927 and 1933. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978, 30th Street Station is notable for its streamlined Neoclassical design and Art Deco interior.



Related services: Conditions Surveys, Working Drawings, Master Plans, Research