Plymouth County Courthouse and Commissioners Buildings
The Plymouth County Courthouse (1820-1857) and the Commissioners Building (1852-1884) are historic public buildings owned by the Plymouth Redevelopment Authority. The 2011 Historic Structure Report for these buildings documented their architectural history, their character defining architectural features, and existing conditions. The report also made restoration recommendations for their future reuse.
Related services: Historic Structure Report, Master Plans