St. Cecilia's Church
St. Cecilia’s Parish was founded in 1888 to serve the needs of the servants working in the mansions of Back Bay. The Romanesque church, built with donations from their meager earnings, was dedicated in 1894. BCA was the preservation consultant for the 2012 restoration led by Donham and Sweeney Architects. This project was the recipient of a Boston Preservation Alliance Achievement Award in 2012 for Restoration of a Religious Property.