University of Connecticut Depot Campus
The Depot Campus was acquired by the University of Connecticut in 1994 and consists of the property and buildings of the former Mansfield Training School. Its institutional buildings, most designed by Cudworth, Woodworth & Thompson, were built between 1914 and 1936. The buildings are listed on the Connecticut Historic Buildings Register and on the National Register of Historic Places.
Related services: Master Plans