U.S. Custom House, New York
New York, New York
Now the Smithsonian Museum of the American Indian, the former United States Custom House was designed by Cass Gilbert in 1907. BCA directed mural and historic artifact restoration through the New York State Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation (SHPO), local landmarks reviews, General Services Administration, and the Smithsonian Institution's panel of experts in the field.
Related services: Conditions Surveys, Monitoring, Measured Drawings, Finishes Analysis, Inspection Services, Lab Testing, Landmarks, Specifications