Hamilton Grange is believed to be the only home owned by Alexander Hamilton, one of the United States’ founding fathers. Hamilton built this Federal style country house in 1801-02. Hamilton Grange was moved in 2008, to a site one block away within St. Nicholas Park. After the move was completed, the restoration of the exterior and interior began. This project focused on completing the interior and exterior architectural restoration and rehabilitation, including building and site improvements and interior work including plaster work, wood balustrades installation, electrical/telecommunication needs, and installation of Government Furnished items.
BCA serves as the Construction Management Representative for the National Park Service, assisting in the administration of the project, including coordination of various Government furnished items and site work, construction activities, and future exhibit needs.